December 12, 2010

Alexis Sanchez - Perfect For The Premier League

By Subhankar Mondal

Sanchez would be a good fit in the Premier League, according to his agent...
The agent of Alexis Sanchez believes the Udinese attacker is perfect for the Premier League and claims that Manchester United are interested in his client.

Fernando Felicevich has revealed that the English giants have already made an approach for the Chile international but admits that the 21-year-old will not leave the Serie A team in January.

“For the time being we do not have any fresh news," Fernando Felicevich told reporters. "I don’t think he will move in the January transfer window, but maybe in the summer. We will see.

“Yes, they [Manchester United] are watching him, and it could be a possibility in the future. I have heard that another Premier League club also enquired, but they didn’t contact me.

“For the time being the only thing I have heard is from Manchester United. The Premier League is a very interesting destination for Alexis Sanchez but it is only Manchester at the moment.

“The price? I don’t know, it's up to the club, it's not for me to discuss transfer fees. I think his style is perfect for the Premier League, he is very fast, very young, and strong, which I think you need to succeed in the Premier League.

“He's a young player with a very promising future. Sanchez has so much talent, that if he continues his progression, he could reach the level of Cristiano Ronaldo."