February 15, 2011

Man City defender Lescott has told The Sun Rooney also beats him on FIFA 11 - Xbox


Man City defender Joleon Lescott has told The Sun of  how he tried to get immediate revenge on Wayne Rooney after his wonder goal won the Manchester derby on Saturday.

Just hours after the Old Trafford clash, the England pals went head to head on FIFA 2011 on the Xbox.

Lescott, 28, said: “I just smiled at Wayne after the game but spoke to him later that evening through the Xbox.

“I just said ‘That was a great goal’ – you have to take your hat off to a goal like that. Wayne is a smashing player.

“I played FIFA with him. I’m all right but he’s better.
“And, although he beat me, I’m almost there now – I think I can almost take him!”

If you keep losing Joleon, you might want to think about benching yourself!