February 18, 2011

Man Utd News: Giggs signs new United deal

Ryan Giggs has signed a one-year extension to his contract, in a deal that will see the winger complete his 21st season as a first-team player. Giggs, 37, is still at the peak of his powers and has helped drive United to the top of the table. 


Giggs said: "All I’ve ever wanted to do is play for United and I’ve been lucky enough to do that for 20 years.  It’s great to know I’m still contributing to the team’s success and I feel I’ve got a lot to offer on and off the pitch.  This is an exciting time to be involved with so many good young players coming through."

Has made a club record 862 appearances, scoring 158 goals.  He has won 11 Premier League titles, four FA Cups, three League Cups, two Champions Leagues, one Super Cup, an Intercontinental Cup and a Club World Cup.

Download Ryan Giggs Wallpaper